Indiana Provider Enrollment - Frequently Asked Questions
Who needs to enroll in Indiana Medicaid?
Any provider who would like to receive Medicaid reimbursement for services rendered to Medicaid recipients. This includes rendering and billing providers, groups and facilities. For questions concerning why Envolve requires providers to take this action, please contact Envolve Customer Service atilling providers, groups, and facilities.
How do I enroll?
Via the Indiana Medicaid Provider Healthcare Portal Enrollment Application Wizard and select Provider Enrollment. ENROLL NOW
What information do I need?
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) unless you are an atypical (for instance, transportation or waiver) provider type.
- Address including ZIP Code/postal code + 4
- Provider taxonomy unless you are an atypical (for instance, transportation or waiver) provider type
- Provider federal Tax Identification Number (TIN) or Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Provider license number if applicable to your provider type
- Provider Social Security number and date of birth for renderings and disclosed individuals (owners, board members and managers)
How long does it take to hear back from enrollment?
Please allow at least 15 business days for mailing and processing before checking the status of your submission. To track the status of your enrollment, you may go to check the Indiana Medicaid for Providers site and enter your Tracking Number and Federal Tax Identification Number (TIN or EIN) that you used for your enrollment.
Who should I contact with further questions?
You can visit the provider portal (https://www.in.gov/medicaid/providers/465.htm), or call 1-800-457-4584.
For questions concerning why Envolve requires providers to take this action, please contact Envolve Customer Service at 1-855-609-5157.