Missouri Provider Enrollment - Frequently Asked Questions
Who needs to enroll in Missouri Medicaid?
Any provider who would like to receive Medicaid reimbursement for services rendered to Missouri Medicaid recipients. This includes rendering and billing providers, groups, and facilities.
Missouri State and federal regulation require all currently enrolled Medicaid providers to revalidate their enrollment at least every five years. Effective Jan. 7, 2019, providers and their authorized representatives can go to www.emomed.com/ to determine their revalidation dates.
How do I enroll?
Providers can complete the registration process by visiting the Missouri Medicaid Portal website at mmac.mo.gov/providers/provider-enrollment/.
What information do I need?
- Name, date of birth, Social Security Number, and home address of each person with ownership or control interest in the provider.
- Name, Federal Employer Identification Number, and applicable addresses for each entity with ownership or control interest in the provider.
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) document showing the provider's name and tax identification number.
- Professional or facility license number, as appropriate.
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) from the National Plan and Provider Enumeration System (NPPES), as appropriate.
- Documentation of any adverse actions involving:
- Criminal History,
- Disciplinary action against any license,
- Denial, termination, exclusion, suspended payments, or unpaid fines from Medicare or Medicaid in this or any state.
- Required elements:
- Copy of Professional License,
- Copy of NPI Registration Form,
- Proof of TAX ID.
How long does it take to hear back from enrollment?
Enrollment can take up to 30 or more days to complete.
Who should I contact with further questions?
For questions regarding the provider enrollment process, please visit mmac.mo.gov/providers/provider-enrollment/revalidating-providers/
For questions concerning why Envolve has requested you take action, please contact Customer Service at 855-434-9240.