New Mexico Provider Enrollment - Frequently Asked Questions
Who needs to enroll in New Mexico Medicaid?
Any provider who would like to receive Medicaid reimbursement for services rendered to New Mexico Medicaid recipients. This includes rendering and billing providers, groups, and facilities.
How do I enroll?
Providers can complete the registration process by visiting the New Mexico Medicaid Portal website below at https://nmmedicaid.portal.conduent.com/webportal/enrollOnline.
If you are unable to submit an application online, print the MAD335 or MAD312 paper application or contact the Provider Relations Helpdesk for assistance at NMPRSupport@Conduent.com or 1-800-299-7304.
What information do I need?
- Name, date of birth, Social Security Number, and home address of each person with ownership or control interest in the provider.
- Name, Federal Employer Identification Number, and applicable addresses for each entity with ownership or control interest in the provider.
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) document showing the provider's name and tax identification number.
- Professional or facility license number, as appropriate.
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) from the National Plan and Provider Enumeration System (NPPES), as appropriate.
- Documentation of any adverse actions involving:
- Criminal History,
- Disciplinary action against any license,
- Denial, termination, exclusion, suspended payments, or unpaid fines from Medicare or Medicaid in this or any state.
- Required elements:
- Copy of Professional License,
- Copy of NPI Registration Form,
- Proof of TAX ID.
How long does it take to hear back from enrollment?
Enrollment can take up to 30 or more days to complete. Online applications are processed on average 3 weeks sooner than paper applications due to the manual processing steps.
Who should I contact with further questions?
For questions regarding the provider enrollment process, please contact the Provider Relations Helpdesk for assistance at NMPRSupport@Conduent.com or 800-299-7304.
For questions concerning why Envolve has requested you take action, please contact Customer Service at 844-732-3046.