Welcome Texas Providers!
Participating Plans for Envolve Dental
- Ambetter from Superior Health Plan (Health Insurance Marketplace) *
- Ascension Complete (Medicare Advantage) **
- Wellcare (Medicare Advantage) **
- Wellcare by Allwell (Medicare Advantage) **
- Community First Health Plans
* includes network access for United Concordia Advantage Plus
** includes network access for United Concordia National Medicare Advantage
Resources for You
Thank you for being part of our network of dentists and oral healthcare professionals. For the most up-to-date, detailed information, we encourage you to join our provider network and register for our Provider Web Portal, where you can check member eligibility, dental benefits, online code tool and clinical policies, in addition to submitting authorizations and claims.
You also can call our IVR system for automated member eligibility verification 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Or speak with one of our knowledgeable team members by calling our Provider Services line Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time.
Ambetter from Superior Health Plan
Health Insurance Marketplace plans for individuals and families who may not qualify for Medicaid or other government coverage
+ optional dental coverage for subscribers
Ascension Complete (Medicare Advantage)
Medicare Advantage plans for seniors and those with disabilities, sponsored by Ascension, one of the largest non-profit U.S. Catholic health systems
Wellcare (Medicare Advantage)
Wellcare by Allwell (Medicare Advantage)
Medicare Advantange and DSNP
Provider Services for Community First Health Plan
- Medicare Advantage: (855) 586-1417
- Medicare Advantage DNSP: (855) 586-1417
Members: call the number on the back of your ID card or go to the plan site.